The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The site connection material you use is entirely your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- Because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- As a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you renounce any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Easy-METRIC strives to ensure, to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on this site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, Easy-METRIC cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on this site. Consequently, Easy-METRIC declines all responsibility:
- for any interruption of the site and/or occurrence of bugs,
- for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to information available on the site,
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site,
- and more generally for any direct and indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, including in particular the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site, loss of profits, of customers, data or any other loss of intangible property that may occur due to anyone’s access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
The user of the website acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site. He also acknowledges having read this legal notice and undertakes to respect it.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be installed on his navigation software. A cookie is an element that does not identify the user but is used to record information relating to his navigation on the website. The user can deactivate this cookie via the parameters appearing in his navigation software and/or the website.
Any total or partial representation of this site by any means whatsoever, without the express authorization of the operator of the website is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The same applies to any databases appearing on the website which are protected by the provisions of the law of July 11, 1998 transposing into the Intellectual Property Code (IPC) the European directive of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
The trademarks of the website operator and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the site are elements protected by the provisions of intellectual property law and cannot be subject, without the consent of the Director of the publication , of any reproduction or partial or total representation.
Visitors to the website may not set up a hyperlink to these sites without the express prior authorization of the website operator.